Baby 101: What Expectant Parents need to know
Time & Location
About The Event
Baby 101: What Expectant Parents Need to Know. Learn how to care for your newborn from NICU nurses! This class is ideal for parents-to-be in their third trimester.
• What happens immediately after delivery + during your baby’s hospital stay
• Infant care basics such as diapering, breastfeeding basics, bottle-feeding, pumping basics, swaddling, bathing.
• What to expect the first week home
• When to call the pediatrician + what to expect at the first visit
• Developmental tips • Infant safety (safe sleep, car seat safety)
- Baby 101$15$150$0