Sun, May 23|
What expectant parents need to know! Taught by NICU nurse Megan Furlong, owner & founder, Bright & Baby.
Time & Location
May 23, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
About The Event
Baby 101: What Expectant Parents Need to Know Learn how to care for your newborn from NICU nurses! This class is ideal for parents-to-be in their third trimester. We’ll discuss:
• What happens immediately after delivery + during your baby’s hospital stay
• Infant care basics such as diapering, breastfeeding basics, bottle-feeding, pumping basics, swaddling, bathing.
• What to expect the first week home
• When to call the pediatrician + what to expect at the first visit
• Developmental tips
• Infant safety (safe sleep, car seat safety)